Monday, March 17, 2014

THE WRITE SPACE

Writers and poets are always looking for that perfect place to be alone with their thoughts and words.

Some of them are even willing to spend globs of money to rent rooms, villas, studios, and lofts in out-of-the way places to work in seclusion.

But for much less, you can enjoy a similar peace of mind and serenity in your own personal writing space. I know, I go there all the time.

Just log on to mywritingspot.com and say hello to the most incredible writing app you will ever experience. It can be used for whatever writing project  (novels, short stories or poetry,) you are working on.

 And unlike those out-of-the-way places in secluded areas of the world, you can take your writing spot with you where ever you go, and write any place and any time. It's perfect for all your writing needs.

By the way: I pass this info over to you, not because I get paid for endorsing mywritingspot.com, but because I use it every day myself as an aspiring poet and writer.  I'M THINKING;   You might be able to use it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment